The blast fusion hammer is sold by the Blast Furnace Foreman at the Blast Furnace, down the flight of stairs in the Blast Furnace building in Keldagrim, for 1,000,000 coins. It can only be bought after completion of the Grandmaster quest While Guthix Sleeps.
Its primary use is to combine the three ruined dragon armour pieces into a dragon platebody at the Dragon Forge, requiring level 92 Smithing. The hammer can only be used to repair one platebody, after which it will crumble to dust. The hammer can also be used for regular smithing and will not disappear. However, the hammer cannot smith together godsword shards to make a blade. The hammer is also required to smith a Pickaxe of Earth and Song.
If unused, the blast fusion hammer can be sold back to the Blast Furnace Foreman for the original purchase price of 1,000,000 coins. Smithing regular metal does not reduce the price in any way.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 30 March 2015 (Update):
- Ironman players may now purchase a blast fusion hammer from outside the Blast Furnace entrance.
- patch 22 November 2012 (Update):
- Switching Dragonfire shields between the Melee, Ranged and Mage versions at the Dragonkin Forge (near Kuradal) now uses up a blast hammer per shield.
- Initially, the blast fusion hammer was one of the items needed to make the Imcando pickaxe; however, as it requires completion of While Guthix Sleeps it was replaced by a requirement of 1,000,000 coins.
- Prior to the Mining and Smithing rework, the blast fusion hammer was required to switch between the Melee, Magic, and Ranged versions of the dragonfire shield at the dragon forge. As of the rework, any hammer works.