The Bladewing Crag is a largely uninhabited island in The Shield region. Those brave souls who defy this convention contend daily with the indigenous bladewing population.
Player-owned port voyages[edit | edit source]
- In The Lightning Ray the player sends a ship after learning that the fabled Lightning Ray has been sighted in the waters off Bladewing Crag. Hunt the beast for fame and glory.
- In Expansion the player sends a ship to begin setting up an Azure-mining operation on Bladewing Crag.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship after learning the miners on Bladewing Crag pay a premium for otherwise-cheap goods they cannot obtain themselves. Send a trade delegation to investigate.
- In Azure Waters the player sends a ship after learning the shallows around Bladewing Crag may prove a suitable location to shallow-dive in search of loose azure. Send a crew to investigate.
- In Siege Mentality the player is sends ships after being hired by the mining outfit owners on the Isle of Adamant who want the Bladewing Crag operations disrupted. Be sure to fly pirate colours to disguise yourself.
- In Smuggling Job the player sends a ship to smuggle a shipment of azure off Bladewing Crag and return it to port without any of the Arc's bureaucrats learning of the transfer.
- In A Feat of Seamanship the player sends a ship to navigate the shoals to the west of Bladewing Crag, a feat none have yet accomplished.
- In No Time to Lose the player sends a ship after their agents have heard of an imminent trade between azure-miners on Bladewing Crag and a pirate crew. Get there first and take their place.
- In Ancient Bonus the player sends a ship to cull the bird population of Bladewing Crag to protect the lives of the few stalwart miners of the region. Take whatever you find in the lairs as a sweetener.
- In Obsidian Chi the player sends a ship after learning the topmost spires of Bladewing Crag have begun to crackle with chi. Send a nimble crew to climb the rocks and bring home the goods.