Solomon's General Store/Hairstyles
Premium hairstyles are unique hairstyles that allow the player to choose two colours to accentuate the style's individuality.
Hairstyles are gender-specific. Solomon's General Store offers them based on the character's gender, male or female. One may purchase either gender's hairstyles, though there is no point in doing so because only the specified gender may activate the override. If the player switches genders with a premium hairstyle in use, it will be changed to a random, non-premium hairstyle.
These hairstyles can only be activated if the player has a male-gendered character. Premium facial hair styles are also offered for purchase by male characters.
These hairstyles can only be activated if the player has a female-gendered character. Female characters do not have facial hair.
"Unisex" hairstyles which include both a male and female variant are based on how both genders may use one hairstyle with the same name. The "matching" style may be activated if the player has either gender character. Most of these hairstyles are included in purchases of certain specific outfits or packs.
|The Professor||180||162||N/A||Now that's what I call a brainstorm.|
|Fox Hair||N/A||N/A||45,000||Cunningly crafted for stealth and style.[R 1]|
|Wolf Hair||240||216||N/A||A winter coat that's sure to have everyone howling.[R 2]|
|Ariane's Hair||800||720||N/A||This pack is inspired by the hero Ariane.[R 3]|
|Ozan's Hair||800||720||N/A||This pack is inspired by the hero Ozan.[R 4]|
|Linza's hair||800||720||N/A||This pack is inspired by the hero Linza.[R 5]|
|Owen's hair||960||864||N/A||This pack is inspired by the hero Sir Owen.[R 6]|
|Softpunk||N/A||N/A||N/A||This hairstyle was given out to players who logged into RuneScape Mobile as part of the Mobile Pre-Registration Rewards.|
Discontinued premium hairstyles
These hairstyles are no longer obtainable in game.
|Shadow Ariane's hair||340||306||N/A||This pack is the shadow infused outfit inspired by the hero Ariane.[R 1]|
|Shadow Ozan's hair||340||306||N/A||This pack is the shadow infused outfit inspired by the hero Ozan.[R 2]|
|Shadow Linza's hair||340||306||N/A||This pack is the shadow infused outfit inspired by the hero Linza.[R 3]|
|Shadow Owen's hair||430||387||N/A||This pack is the shadow infused outfit inspired by the hero Sir Owen.[R 4]|
|Panda Hair||240||216||46,080||Warriors of the Eastern Lands have been known to take on the aspect of a favoured animal to aid them in battle.[R 5]|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 18 August 2020 (Update):
- Male characters will no longer appear to have a hole in their head while combining the Assassin Walk override with the Prifddinas Noble hair.
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- Premium hairstyles now apply as intended when recolouring the hairstyle.
- patch 31 March 2014 (Update):
- The player's mouth no longer hangs open while wearing Linza's female premium hairstyle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Wearing a certain hat or helm that fully encloses your scalp with the Demonic Claw/Hell's Point or the Braniac/Bride of Fenkenstrain hair will make the player's eyes turn back to normal.
- The Blade-Trap Cut may be based on the hairstyle of Guile from the fighting games series Street Fighter.
- The Mos Le'Washless style is based on the hairstyle of and bandana worn by Captain Jack Sparrow, one of the protagonists of Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean film series.