|Release||15 December 2009 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|This probably came from a black sheep. You can spin it into a ball of black wool at a spinning wheel.|
|Exchange||232 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Black wool is wool obtained by shearing the black sheep at Fred the Farmer's farm in Lumbridge or the Dark Wizards' Tower near Falador. It can be used on a spinning wheel to create a ball of black wool. 20 balls of black wool must be given to Fred the Farmer to complete the Sheep Shearer miniquest.
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Zombie (New Varrock)||1||1–5||1/1024|
|Zombie (New Varrock)||1||1–5||Unknown||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- Black wool and balls of black wool are now tradeable.
- Black wool is no longer prioritised when selecting a recipe at a spinning wheel.
- patch 4 March 2013 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It used to have the examine text of "I think this came from a sheep.". It also used to be destroyable, and had the destroy text of "You'll have to shear some from another black sheep."