Black full helm
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Black full helm|
|Release||13 February 2001 (Update)|
|High alch||823 coins|
|Low alch||548 coins|
|A full face helmet.|
|Exchange||1,695 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
Black full helms are horned helmets made of the black metal. It has the same stats as a white full helm except for the Prayer bonus the white helm has. Black full helms can be received as a possible reward from an easy clue scroll.
As with all black equipment, this item cannot be made from raw materials using the Smithing skill.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Accuracy||-||PvM: 0.5%||PvP: 0.9375%|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Animated Black Armour||46||1||Common|
|Black key black||N/A||1||Common|
|Black key brown||N/A||1||Common|
|Black key crimson||N/A||1||Common|
|Black key purple||N/A||1||Common|
|Black key red||N/A||1||Common|
|Chaos dwarf level 47||1||1/64|
|Flesh Crawler||39; 40||1||Uncommon|
|Former vampyre||N/A||1 (noted)||Uncommon|
|Moss giant||24; 51||1||Common|
|Vampyre Juvinate||N/A||1 (noted)||Uncommon|
Store locations[edit | edit source]
This is an auto-generated list (update now). For a full list, see here. For help, see the FAQ.
|Horvik's Armour Shop||Varrock||1,372||Coins||8|
|Peksa's Helmet Shop||Gunnarsgrunn||1,372||Coins||8|
Cosmetic variants[edit | edit source]
Heraldic black full helms are a series of five helms depicting heraldic patterns and designs: Black helm (h1), h2, h3, h4, and h5.
There are also two trimmed versions: The (silver-)trimmed helm and gold-trimmed helm.
They can all be obtained as a reward from an easy clue scroll and can be traded. They are part of their respective armour sets. They have the same stats as the regular black full helm.
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Black full helm|
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Knightly components||Always|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Detailed[edit | edit source]
Equipped[edit | edit source]
Chathead[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 21 April 2010 (Update):
- Black full helms are now available to purchase in limited supply from helmet shops, as well as having a small chance to drop from some NPCs.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After black armour was visually reworked, the horns on the black full helm resemble the symbol of Zamorak
- Before an update in April 2010, black full helms were relatively hard to come by, with the Grand Exchange price generally staying at or near the maximum value. That update added several creatures that dropped them to what had previously been a short list, increasing the supply and lowering the price.
- Grand Exchange items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Tier 25 equipment
- Tank armour
- Head slot items
- Melee armour
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Cover parts
- Items that disassemble into Plated parts
- Items that disassemble into Deflecting parts
- Items that disassemble into Strong components
- Items that disassemble into Protective components
- Items that disassemble into Knightly components
- Disassemble category/melee armour
- Items that can disassemble into special materials