Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||15 April 2008 (Update)|
|High alch||480 coins|
|Low alch||320 coins|
|A black crossbow.|
|Exchange||1,434,341 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A black crossbow is a crossbow that is more accurate than a steel crossbow. It is members only, and requires a Ranged level of at least 25 to wield. Black crossbows are a possible reward from easy Treasure Trails. Unlike most crossbows, they cannot be made using the Fletching skill.
Both black crossbows have tier 33 accuracy, but cannot exceed tier 25 damage.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here.
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||1||Common|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Crossbows and stocks|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||72.5%|
|1 × Fortunate components||Always|
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Inventory[edit | edit source]
Detailed[edit | edit source]
Equipped[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 24 August 2015 (Update):
- Black crossbows and the black cane can now be used to attack the tormented wraith.
- patch 12 March 2013 (Update):
- Black bolts can now be used with the black crossbow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most items of black equipment, the black crossbow, along with black hatchet and black bolt, has no corresponding white crossbow in white equipment.
- Initially, with the release of the Evolution of Combat, the black crossbow lacked two-handed and off-handed equivalents. These were later released on 17 November 2014.
Treasure Trails Ranged weapons
- Grand Exchange items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Tradeable items
- Tier 33 equipment
- Main hand slot items
- Ranged weapons
- Items dropped by monster
- Items that disassemble into Connector parts
- Items that disassemble into Tensile parts
- Items that disassemble into Spiked parts
- Items that disassemble into Stunning components
- Items that disassemble into Dextrous components
- Items that disassemble into Fortunate components
- Disassemble category/crossbows
- Items that can disassemble into special materials
- Treasure Trails rewards