Bird's nest (seeds 2)
|Release||7 March 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|It's a bird's nest with some seeds in it.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Unlike the ones with seeds obtained from exchanging mole noses or other sources, these have a different drop table.
Obtaining nests[edit | edit source]
The most widely known method of obtaining a bird's nest with this selection of seeds is by killing the Giant Mole. This always give 1 set of mole claws and 3 mole skins. The other method is through the Modified farmer's hat, which can hand out 2 (4 if the full outfit is obtained) nests a day.
Seed type distribution[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Sweetcorn seed (m)||3||3718/22868||1,293||12|
|Tomato seed (m)||6||3017/22868||2,646||12|
|Limpwurt seed (m)||2||2825/22868||8,706||14|
|Cabbage seed (m)||9||2708/22868||3,528||135|
|Watermelon seed (m)||2||2592/22868||1,850||66|
|Evil turnip seed (m)||2||2584/22868||690||24|
|Strawberry seed (m)||3||2482/22868||1,830||30|
|Ranarr seed (m)||1||598/22868||1,649||11|
|Morchella mushroom spore (m)||2||238/22868||720||102|
|Willow seed (m)||1||556/22868||399||9|
|Maple seed (m)||1||290/22868||4,160||28|
|Yew seed (m)||1||283/22868||5,092||85|
|Magic seed (m)||1||33/22868||29,132||253|
|Spirit seed (m)||1||31/22868||0||0|
|Based on a sample of 22,868 opened.|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can now open bird nests and divine eggs quickly by repeatedly clicking the last nest/egg in the backpack (similar to prawn balls).
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- A grammatical error when searching bird nests for seeds has been fixed.
- hotfix 1 November 2016 (Update):
- Players can no longer attempt to loot a bird nest with a full inventory.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Birds' nests and crystal geodes now have right-click options to loot them all in a cycling action.