Bird's nest (seeds 2)
|Release||7 March 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|It's a bird's nest with some seeds in it.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A bird's nest with seeds can be found by killing the Giant Mole or Molanisks and exchanging mole claws and mole skins with Wyson the gardener. 2 to 4 per day can also be obtained from the Modified farmer's hat.
Obtaining nests[edit | edit source]
The most widely known method of obtaining a bird's nest with this selection of seeds is by killing the Giant Mole. This always give 1 set of mole claws and 3 mole skins. The other method is through the Modified farmer's hat, which can hand out 2 (4 if the full outfit is obtained) nests a day.
Seed type distribution[edit | edit source]
|Item||Quantity||Rarity||GE price||High Alch|
|Evil turnip seed||2||3030/26759||680||24|
|Morchella mushroom spore||2||283/26759||644||102|
|Based on a sample of 26,759 opened.|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Bird's nest (seeds 2)|
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 12 February 2018 (Update):
- Players can now open bird nests and divine eggs quickly by repeatedly clicking the last nest/egg in the backpack (similar to prawn balls).
- patch 12 June 2017 (Update):
- A grammatical error when searching bird nests for seeds has been fixed.
- hotfix 1 November 2016 (Update):
- Players can no longer attempt to loot a bird nest with a full inventory.
- ninja 31 October 2016 (Update):
- Birds' nests and crystal geodes now have right-click options to loot them all in a cycling action.