Quick guide for Biohazard
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Elena in her house in East Ardougne. She lives right across the road from where you started Plague City.|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.|
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Elena in a house just west of the East Ardougne north bank, across the river.
- Talk to Jerico, who is in the building south of the Ardougne north bank.
- Search the cupboard near Jerico for some bird feed.
- Go behind Jerico's house and pick up a pigeon cage.
- Go back across the river, west of the castle to the West Ardougne gate.
- Use bird feed on the watchtower fence (the spears, highlighted in red on your minimap) where several Mourners are perched above, and open the pigeon cage.
- Talk to Omart, south of the gate to West Ardougne, along the wall at the corner.
- Talk to Omart again.
Mourner Headquarters[edit | edit source]
- Go to Martha Rehnison's house, highlighted in the picture, north-west of where you breached the wall.
- Take the rotten apple on the east outside of the house.
- Squeeze through a gap directly east of the rotten apple, along the west side of the metal fence.
- Use the rotten apple on the cauldron in front of you.
Infiltration[edit | edit source]
- Go to Nurse Sarah's house in the corner, south-west of the church.
- Search the box on the north side of the house to obtain a doctors' gown.
- Equip the gown.
- Go to the north-east corner of the city, and enter the Mourner Headquarters.
- Open the door to the west and go upstairs.
- Open the door to the east and kill a Mourner to obtain a key.
- Use the key on the gate in front of you to get into the caged room.
- Search the crates in the caged room to find the distillator.
- Teleport back to the Ardougne lodestone
- Talk to Elena.
Samples[edit | edit source]
- Without teleporting, go to bank and deposit your plague sample. Teleporting with the plague sample in your inventory will destroy it, forcing you to retrieve another sample from Elena.
- Retrieve the plague sample from the closest bank to Rimmington and walk there (Skills necklace teleport to the Crafting Guild is the quickest. Alternatively, you can use the Clan Vexillum Teleport to the Clan Camp South of Falador).
- Enter the western-most house in Rimmington and talk to the Chemist (do not mention that you have the sample or he will take it away from you, and you will be forced to go back to Elena to get a new one; Also do not give the wrong vial it will force you to go back and get new ones).
- Talk to Chancy.
- Talk to Da Vinci.
- Talk to Hops.
- Deposit your plague sample back in the bank and go to Varrock.
Delivering the samples[edit | edit source]
Items needed: Touch paper, Plague sample, Priest gown top, Priest gown bottoms
- Obtain the plague sample from the bank.
- Go through the gate in the south-east corner of Varrock.
- Talk to the 3 chemist's assistants at the Dancing Donkey Inn to get the vials back.
- Equip the priest gown top and bottoms now.
- Go to the building south-east of the pub and go inside.
- Talk to Guidor, tell him you are sent by Elena, and give him the samples.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 quest points
- 1,250 experience
- Use of the Combat Training Camp north of the city.
- Ability to travel freely through the West Ardougne gate.
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys and 2 Hearts of Ice (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Biohazard is directly required for the following quests/miniquests:
It is therefore an indirect requirement for the following quests and miniquests:
- Full completion of Azzanadra's Quest
- Full completion of Battle of the Monolith (miniquest)
- Catapult Construction
- Children of Mah
- City of Senntisten
- Full completion of Curse of the Black Stone
- Desperate Measures
- Full completion of Desperate Times
- Dishonour among Thieves
- Fate of the Gods
- Full completion of Fortunes (miniquest)
- Full completion of Heart of Stone
- Full completion of Hero's Welcome
- In Memory of the Myreque
- Kindred Spirits
- Koschei's Troubles
- Legends' Quest
- Love Story
- Mahjarrat Memories
- Full completion of Missing, Presumed Death
- Mourning's End Part I
- Mourning's End Part II
- Full completion of Nadir
- Nomad's Elegy
- One of a Kind
- Plague's End
- Rebuilding Edgeville
- Recipe for Disaster: Defeating the Culinaromancer
- Recipe for Disaster: Freeing Sir Amik Varze
- Ritual of the Mahjarrat
- River of Blood
- Roving Elves
- Sins of the Father
- Sliske's Endgame
- Tales of Nomad
- The Branches of Darkmeyer
- The Light Within
- The Lord of Vampyrium
- The Lost Toys
- The Mighty Fall
- The Prisoner of Glouphrie
- Full completion of The World Wakes
- While Guthix Sleeps
- Within the Light
|Part 2 of the Elf quest series|