Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release date||30 March 2020 (Update)|
|Unlocked by||Dharok's Memento|
|Deal up to +5.5% damage (all styles) the lower your current life points are below max. (Doesn't stack with Dharok's set effect.)|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Berserker's Fury is a relic power that players can harness at the mysterious monolith. Once harnessed, players will deal up to +5.5% damage with all styles the lower the player's current life points are beneath their maximum level. This effect does not stack with Dharok the Wretched's equipment, and the equipment's effect will take priority. It costs 5,000 chronotes to harness and uses 250 monolith energy.
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
- Complete the Saradominist I collection for Sir Atcha to receive a lock of hair.
- Combine the Lock of hair with an amulet of the forsaken to create Dharok's Memento.
- Use Dharok's Memento on the mysterious monolith to unlock the relic power.
Interaction with abilities[edit | edit source]
Berserker's Fury does affect:
- Auto attacks, standard abilities, channelled abilities, Shadow Tendrils, Shatter, Onslaught
Berserker's Fury does not affect:
Calculator[edit | edit source]
template = Calculator:Template/Combat/Berserker's_Fury form = berserkersFuryCalcForm result = berserkersFuryCalcResult param = maxhp|Maximum Life points|10100|int|900-32767
This text will disappear if the form is loaded properly.
This text will disappear if the form is submitted.
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
- patch 14 April 2020 (Update):
- If you have the Berserker's Fury relic power active while wearing a full Dharok's set, the Dharok's set effect will be applied instead of the relic power.