Quick guide for Benedict's World Tour (miniquest)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Benedict in the building just north-west of the Varrock lodestone, near Charlie the Tramp|
|Member requirement||Members only|
|Requirements||Skill requirements are not boostable unless marked with a [B] for boostable.
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Benedict north-west of the Varrock Lodestone.
- Travel to Varrock Palace. Go to the top floor of the north-west corner and collect the fox pelt.
- Head to the top of Al Kharid Palace and collect the toffee apple.
- Teleport with your ring of dueling to the Duel arena and head east to collect the package.
- Glide or teleport to White Wolf Mountain and collect the Raw fish-like thing, which is right next to the glider.
- Then glide to the Grand Tree and head south on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] to collect a Flask of tea.
- Teleport with your ring of dueling to Castle wars and head north-west of the portals on the spectating wall to collect Sweets .
- Teleport with the Wicked hood and enter the Low-level Runespan portal to collect the crystal to the south-west.
- Use a Fairy Ring bip to teleport to the Polypore dungeon, enter the dungeon entrance and go slightly east to collect cinnamon, which is next to the Neem drupe vine.
- Use a Fairy Ring aiq to teleport to Mudskipper point and head south-west to collect the toy ship.
- Ardougne lodestone and head north-east to the top floor of the Sorcerer's Tower to collect a Money pouch.
- Teleport to Lumbridge, head to the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of Lumbridge Castle and collect a Pipe by the North stairs.
- Teleport to Lumbridge, head south to the bridge and teleport with Wizard Chambers and collect the Foot.
- Head south through the World window and continue slightly north to collect the Frogburger.
- Teleport to Falador and head to the west side of Falador castle and climb the stairs to the top to collect a monocle.
- Teleport with either the Skeletal horror Teleport, an invitation box, a Lumber yard teleport, or a Dig Site pendant to the digsite and head to the beacon south of Paterdomus to collect a scarf.
- Teleport to Ashdale using the Lodestone and head directly south to collect the Surgical mask.
|Pipe||Top floor of Lumbridge castle, by the northernmost staircase.||An old pipe.|
|Monocle||Top floor of the western side of the Falador castle.||How distinguished.|
|Toffee apple||Top floor of the Al Kharid palace, on the north-western side.||Delicious.|
|Package||In front of the statue in the centre of the Duel Arena.||There's an odd smell coming from this, you don't want to know what is inside.|
|Fox pelt||Top floor of the tower in the north-western part of the Varrock Castle.||A well-preserved hide.|
|Crystal||On the low-level Runespan starting island, south-west of teleporting in.||Seems to be exuding power.|
|Surgical mask||South of the Ashdale lodestone, near Magda.||Probably no longer sanitary.|
|Toy ship||South of Mudskipper Point, south-west of the fairy ring aiq.||A small wooden ship.|
|Scarf||Beacon south of Paterdomus.||Spiffing.|
|Sweets||Northernmost section of the Castle Wars spectating wall, west of the portals.||A bag of sweets.|
|Foot||On Tuska's Back, near Wizard Chambers.||Uhh, there appears to be a LOT of body parts missing here.|
|Cinnamon||Inside of the Polypore Dungeon, to the east of the entrance.||Some cinnamon sticks.|
|Flask of tea||2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] of the Grand Tree, to the south.||A handy flask of tea for today's travelling adventurer.|
|Frogburger||On Mazcab, just north of the world window.||Cold and soggy. Why would anyone want this?|
|Raw fish-like thing||On the top of White Wolf Mountain, north of the Gnome glider.||This shouldn't be here.|
|Money pouch||On the top floor of the Sorcerer's Tower.||How can someone lose this?|
- Miniquest complete!