Beneath Cursed Tides - Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overview[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Wizard Myrtle at the fountains in front of the Wizards' Tower. Show on map|
|Member requirement||Free to play|
|Items required||Items from the tool belt are not listed unless they do not work or are not automatically added.
|Enemies to defeat||
The sunken island[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Wizard Myrtle at the fountain near the entrance to the Wizards' Tower.
- Go to the Edgeville ruins just south of the bank and speak to Vannaka.
- Return to the Wizards' Tower, and talk to Wizard Myrtle.
- Make your way to Mudskipper Point. The fastest route is via fairy ring AIQ. Alternatively, you can run south from the Port Sarim lodestone.
- Unequip your weapons and dismiss followers and then talk to Wizard Myrtle.
- East of the room, read the message in the bottle for the key and open the door.
Krillinary expert[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Brynna, the survival expert.
- Catch two raw shrimps.
- Cut some strong seaweed.
- Chop down a dead tree to obtain a soggy branch.
- Interact with the boulder.
- Cook both shrimp on the steam vent (two squares west of the boulder) to receive two boiled shrimps.
- Boil a shrimp again to burn it.
- Talk to Brynna twice.
- Continue through the west gate.
- Talk to Lev, the master chef.
- Go to the large jellyfish south-east of the chef's house and play the music box.
- Gather tasty seaweed.
- Talk to the master chef again.
- Prepare the large table 3 times by matching the 3 tastes with 3 ingredients.
|First||Sweet, Sour, Spicy||1 up, 2 up, 3 up|
|Second||Mellow, Sour, Bitter||2 down, 2 up, 3 down|
|Third||Spicy, Salty, Bitter||3 up, 1 down, 3 down|
- Continue through the west door to the small house in the north.
Swordfish[edit | edit source]
- Climb down the ladder.
- Talk to Dezzick, the mining instructor.
- Mine soggy copper ore and soggy tin ore.
- Add the ores to furnace and close the doors.
- Operate the pump and light the furnace.
- Retrieve the bronzish bar from the furnace.
- Smith a bronze butter knife.
- Talk to the mining instructor again.
- Continue through the east gate.
- Talk to Vannaka, the combat instructor.
- Open the gate and click on the sword in the middle of the room to begin combat training.
- Click on the rats and other elements bouncing on the screen.
- Exit the cage and climb the ladder to the north-east.
Fishy business[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the financial advisor.
- Enter the vault (the code is 139).
- Talk to the financial advisor.
Monkfish[edit | edit source]
- Leave through the east doors, head south to the church and talk to Brother Brace.
- Read the friend list and talk to fish on the island. They are in the area around the chapel and to the west of the bank.
- One of the fish will tell you where the book is. Search for it.
- Give the book to Brother Brace.
- Go through the south door to the south-east building and talk to Wizard Terrova.
- Attack a chicken.
- Talk to the wizard.
Commotion in the ocean[edit | edit source]
- Pick any option during the cutscene.
- Channel the spell while repelling Crassians.
- Finish Hector Vivian.
- Talk to Wizard Myrtle.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 quest point
- Vannaka's Sword, a sword override similar to that of Vannaka's steel two-handed sword which can be held in one hand
- Giant Oyster, a monthly D&D that provides Fishing and Farming experience
- A cooking lamp that grants 5,000 cooking experience
- A fishing lamp that grants 5,000 fishing experience
- A combat lamp that grants 10,000 combat experience in either Attack, Constitution, Strength, Defence, Ranged, Prayer, Magic, Herblore, Slayer, or Summoning
- Lev's old music box – crumbles to dust when played, unlocking Newbie Melody (original)
- 2 Treasure Hunter keys (Ironman accounts will not receive these)
- Music unlocked
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Beneath Cursed Tides is not currently required for any quests or miniquests.