Bench with vice
|Build name||Bench with vice|
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Examine||You can make furniture here.|
|doc • Talk page|
With the right materials players can make flatpack furniture requiring up to 80 Construction to make.
Update history[edit | edit source]
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 3 August 2020 (Update):
- Items manufactured at the workbench will no longer drop to the ground after unequipping a piece of gear to free up the last backpack slot.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Players can once again make flatpack furniture with a full inventory of planks.
- ninja 18 May 2015 (Update):
- Players no longer need to click twice when standing up from their player-owned house workbench.
- patch 25 May 2011 (Update):
- Players’ legs no longer clip when sitting on a player-owned house bench.
|Heraldry space (Heraldry stand)|
|Tool space (Tool store)|