|Release||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|Location||Draynor Manor, see Belladonna patch|
|Examine||I wouldn't pick this with my bare hands.|
|doc • Talk page|
Belladonna, or cave nightshade, is grown in a belladonna patch by planting a belladonna seed in it, requiring level 63 Farming. The only belladonna patch is located at Draynor Manor. Planting the seed grants 91 experience, and harvesting it grants 512 experience.
There is no nearby gardener to watch over your growing belladonna plant, and the plant does not need watering.
Players must pick nightshade with gloves equipped, or they will be hit for 20 poison damage instead of harvesting the nightshade. Certain decorative gloves, such as Samid's gloves, Santa gloves, Mime gloves, and Hati paws or gloves from Fist of Guthix, such as cadantine gloves, do not work safely. Some other items that go in the hand slot like the Regen bracelet do not work, but other hand slot items like the farmer's cuffs do work.
Farming[edit | edit source]
|Time||320 minutes (4x80 minutes)|
|Seeds per||1 seed|
|Chance to save [?]||? (edit)|
Growth stages[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 4 August 2014 (Update):
- The farmers cuffs now have the ability to pick nightshade/belladonna successfully without the player taking damage.
- update 28 November 2012 (Update):
- Players can now pick belladonna flowers with gloves of silence equipped.
- update 1 September 2010 (Update):
- It should now be clearer that the swordfish gloves from Fist of Guthix will not offer protection when picking belladonna, for example.
|Gielinor Games (discontinued)|