Beezeltrix was one of Pikkupstix's assistants. She summoned a smoke devil, which resulted in much carnage and devastation, causing the first floor of Pikkupstix's house to be covered in soot and glass, and the embroidered pouch to be lost in the ensuing mess.  Pikkupstix alludes to a dismembered leg being lost in the first floor of his house before remembering where it was found, suggesting that her leg was torn from her body by the smoke devil.
- ^ Player character, "Wolf Whistle", RuneScape. "What happened to her?"
- ^ Pikkupstix, "Wolf Whistle", RuneScape. "Let's see...there was Beezeltrix and the smoke devil; we literally lost Feletrix; those trolls took the twins when they were healing soldiers on the front line."
- ^ Pikkupstix, "Wolf Whistle", RuneScape. "We lost it when Beezeltrix summoned that smoke devil."
- ^ Pikkupstix, "Wolf Whistle", RuneScape. "Oh, it was terrible! Really, truly terrible...I've never seen such...carnage and devastation! We have managed to clean up all the glass and soot, but I couldn't find it."
- ^ Pikkupstix, "Wolf Whistle", RuneScape. "Oh, and if you find a foot up there, do let me know. There's a good chap. [...] Never mind! I remember where we found it now."
- Her name is a reference to Beelzebub, a demon in Jewish and Christian traditions.