This article is about the pelt used in Fur 'n Seek. For the normal drop from bears, see Bear fur
. For the bear pelt used in the Fremennik Saga, see Bear pelt (Three's Company)
The bear pelt is a quest item obtained by killing a Grizzly bear during the Fur 'n Seek quest. The player must prepare the hide using a Bag of salt to obtain a Scrubbed bear pelt. After the quest, grizzly bears do not drop the hide anymore, however the player will still obtain the normal drop.
- Add logs to the fire pit or select 'Add-logs Fire pit' on the fire pit to the east side of the Odd Old Man's hut.
- Select 'Stretch-skin Massive ribs' which will take the first Scrubbed hide in inventory or use the scrubbed black unicorn hide on the massive ribs located next to the fire pit.
- 'Light fire pit' or use a tinderbox on fire pit. The fire will burn for around 8 seconds.
- Last 'Collect-fur Massive ribs' to take down the Tanned hide from the ribs. Examine: This hide is ready to be turned into a stuffed animal.
- Doing any of the steps out of order will get an error message: You must place logs on the fire pit first. You need to stretch a scrubbed fur on the rack before lighting the fire. You can't remove a skin while it's drying. You should remove the prepared skin from the rack before preparing another fire.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.