Bay of Echoes
The Bay of Echoes, or Echo Bay, is the easternmost island in The Skull region of the Wushanko Isles. It's known for its fishing towns, which make use of explosives in their profession. The khan of Echo Bay is cruel even to his own people; he can get away with this behaviour because khans will not interfere with each other's rule unless war is declared. hydras are found here. It used to be Elei's home before she joined the acolytes of Seiryu.
Voyages[edit | edit source]
- In The Hydra the player sends a ship to fight Hee-ra, a three headed hydra, for fame and glory.
- In Troubled Waters the player sends a ship to navigate through a maze of jagged rocks to find a quicker route to the Bay of Echoes.
- In Supply and Demand the player sends a ship buy from an oversupply of gunpowder, on the black market at the Bay of Echoes, whilst prices are low.
- In Gangplanks and Cannons the player sends a ship to board a trading vessel belonging to the khan of the Bay of Echoes and claim his stocks of gunpowder.
- In In Dire Need the player sends a ship to bring aid to the people of Echo Bay, before they perish under their cruel khan's rule.
- In To the Rescue the player sends a ship to intercede in a fight between mercenaries, working for the khan of the Bay of Echoes, and his people. The player wants to teach the khan the error of his ways.
- In The Narwhal the player sends a ship to explore a tiny island north of the Bay of Echoes in search of resources. They tell their captain to beware of the narwhal that is said to be circling the island.
- In A Voyage of Discovery the player sends a ship to teach a captain to be more Eager, by journeying to the Bay of Echoes.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls, the player sends a ship when they learn the Biologist thinks she's uncovered a rare piece of a forgotten scroll near the Bay of Echoes. There's the threat of Floating Starfish who surround the area. Her knowledge will prove invalulable on this voyage.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls, the player sends a ship when they learn the Whaler has tracked down a rare piece of a forgotten scroll. However it's being protected by Hee-Ra the three-headed Hydra. His prowess at battling sea monsters will be essential for success.
- In The Forgotten Scrolls the player sends a ship when they learn the Occultist has tracked down a rare piece of a forgotten scroll, but it is protected by magic. Head to the Bay of Echoes, perform an old ritual and take the scroll. Her magical prowess will be an essential asset on this voyage.
- In A Joint Acquisition the player sends a ship after the Whaler has been offered a large amount of gunpowder by the fishermen of the Bay of Echoes. He'll need the Exile to help lug his haul back to the ship.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Until a hidden update, the island was almost always referred to as the Bay of Echoes except on the map, where it was named Echo Bay.