Batwing robes are magical robes that require 30 Defence to wear. They are accompanied by a matching wand and book which both require 30 Magic to equip. All items in this set are made from batwing, which is an uncommon drop from bats (as well as giant bats, albino bats, and warped bats).
The equipment set can be crafted with a needle and some thread. In total a player will need 15 batwings and a Crafting level of 38 in order to create a full set (with the choice of book or shield).
|-||454||2,625|This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 7 August 2017 (Update):
- Batwing armour can now be equipped and crafted by free players.
- The bat wand and bat book have been renamed for consistency within the Batwing armour set.
- ninja 30 November 2015 (Update):
- Batwing and mystic weapons have been updated to be the correct tier.
- ninja 23 November 2015 (Update):
- Batwing armour now requires level 30 defence (was previously 50).
- During the Evolution of Combat beta, the hood, legs and boots of this set had different examine texts, all of which were references to Batman.
- This robe set was controversial when it was added to the combat beta due to how much of the female avatar's chest was visible.
- After an update on 23 November 2015, Batwing robes had their level requirements swapped with the Mystic equipment, making them require 30 Defence instead of 50. The bat wand, book and shield did not have their requirements changed until a later update on 30 November.