A battlestaff is a members only staff which boosts Magic and requires 30 Magic to wield.
If a player uses the appropriate (earth, water, fire, or air) charge orb spell on an obelisk with an unpowered orb in their inventory, they can make an elemental orb, which can then be attached to the top of the battlestaff.
Players who have completed the Scorpion Catcher quest can take their battlestaff to Thormac who will turn it into a mystic staff for 40,000 coins.
Players who have completed Ritual of the Mahjarrat and have 77 Crafting can combine a battlestaff with an orb of Armadyl to produce an Armadyl battlestaff.
A player attaching an orb to a battlestaff.
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
The amount a player can purchase from Naff's Knockoff Staves depends on how much progress has been made in the Varrock achievements.
Battlestaves can also be purchased from the Rewards Guardian in the Mage Training Arena with pizazz points. It has a stock of 100 battlestaves and costs 1 telekinetic point, 2 alchemist points, 20 enchantment points, and 1 graveyard point.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 12 October 2015 (Update):
- Buy limit increased to 1000 every four hours.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- A craft option has been added to battlestaff orbs.
- patch 7 September 2010 (Update):
- Female battlestaff wield position fixed for a Temple Trekking NPC.
- patch 16 February 2010 (Update):
- Fixed a buggy animation when holding a battlestaff.