The battle robe bottom is a reward that can be purchased with tokens from the Fist of Guthix minigame. It degrades with use similar to the Barrows equipment and costs 100 FoG tokens to repair, however it may only be traded when completely degraded. It requires level 50 Defence to wear
Similar to all other armours obtained from the Fist of Guthix minigame, it can be degraded for trading purposes by talking to Reggie in the cave and asking him to degrade the item.
When used with a staff of light, and a full set of battle robes, there is 50% chance that you will not use any runes when casting a combat spell.
After a total of 6 hours of combat the robes will be degraded (from 100% to 0%). This won't be affected by the amount of runes the robes save up. (Said another way: it is only time in combat that degrades the robe - not the amount of runes saved.) This means that using the staff of light will not prolong the lifespan of your robes. This may well affect the reason of buying the robes - be it on the Grand Exchange or from Reggie.
Nevertheless, players are advised to get this item because you gain the highest profit from this item.
- ^ Item is not tradeable on the Grand Exchange. Using calculated value.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 16 January 2017 (Update):
- All variants of battle robe bottoms now consistently have a magic stat.
- ninja 17 December 2013 (Update):
- Armours no longer degrades from players taking damage from the desert heat or bugs in dark areas.