|Release||9 May 2005 (Update)|
|Music||Dance of the Undead|
|doc • Talk page|
Barrows Town is the unofficial name given to an empty and unnamed town just outside the walls of the Barrows brothers' graves, in southern Morytania. The town is small and dilapidated, with four small buildings that the player cannot see into. The doors cannot be opened, though when examined they will bring up the text "It's locked." In the centre of the town, there is a well which leads to Barrows: Rise of the Six. The Crumbling tome sits on a table inside a house at the entrance to the Barrows graveyard.
This village may be the remains of the camp of the Saradominist army that invaded Morytania on their crusade to free the region, known as the Morytania Campaign. When the six brothers succumbed to their wounds, their men made a camp here and buried them at the barrows.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Use Drakans medallion teleport to arrive east of the town
- Use Games necklace teleport to Burgh de Rott and run north-east
- Use the Canifis lodestone or Kharyll teleport and walk through the swamp - The slowest method is walking through the swamps from Canifis; however, there are several shortcuts for this route:
- The fairy ring in Mort Myre Swamp can be accessed by code BKR. To arrive a short distance from the Swamp boat.
- The swamp boat in the middle of the swamp can be taken for free to land on the bridge south of the town.
- In Search of the Myreque unlocks access to the area under the bar in Canifis, which provides a faster route to the swamp boat.
Update history[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|Towns and cities|
|Points of interest|