Barrier is used to enter the boss fight with Helwyr. Players can only enter the fight in an instance. Once players enter the instance, they are placed outside the barrier and they have the option of entering the barrier or waiting for reinforcements.
||Outside the entrance to the lobby within each faction's section
|Max players for Boss timer
|40 of the same-faction killcount (20 with 4500 same-faction reputation) is required to traverse the threshold before the barrier can be reached.
Challenge mode also available (no additional cost). Helwyr is in Seren's Encampment (SE corner).
[view] • [talk]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Fixed an issue with The Heart's instance message.
- patch 16 May 2016 (Update):
- The correct message is now displayed when checking time-remaining on an expired Heart of Gielinor bossing instance.
- patch 9 May 2016 (Update):
- The maximum player size in The Heart instances is now remembered correctly when re-joining or creating a new instance.