Barricade (Castle Wars)
|Release||13 December 2004 (Update)|
|Handy for hindering the enemy team's movement.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
A barricade is an item used in the Castle Wars minigame as portable obstacles to restrict enemy movement. The barricades have a set-up option that places the item on the ground below you as an attackable object with 5,000 life points. Each team in the minigame can have a maximum of 10 barricades set up. If the limit is reached, players on that team cannot set up more barricades unless some of the previously set up barricades are destroyed. Players cannot walk through barricades placed in that manner, and must destroy it by attacking, lighting it with a tinderbox, or using an explosive potion with it. Players gain no experience from attacking barricades. If you have reached your barricade limit a message in your chat box will inform you so. They are immune to poison.
Graphical updates[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 19 June 2017 (Update):
- An issue where Castle Wars barricades sometimes left their blocking behind when being destroyed has been fixed.
- patch 20 March 2017 (Update):
- Changed the option "Attack" on Castle Wars barricades and ballistas to "Demolish".
- ninja 11 January 2016 (Update):
- Improved the blocking logic of Castle Wars and Soul Wars barricades.
- ninja 22 February 2016 (Update):
- ninja 1 February 2016 (Update):
- Castle Wars barricades can no longer be shot over by magic/ranged attacks.
- patch 16 April 2013 (Update):
- An issue that was causing Castle Wars barricades to go invisible has been fixed.
- patch 7 December 2010 (Update):
- Lighting and putting out Castle Wars barricades now uses a cool-down to prevent un-explodable barriers.
- patch 15 September 2010 (Update):
- Explosive potions can now be used on Castle Wars barricades to help destroy them.