The barricade is a temporary excavation hotspot at Warforge Dig Site in the crucible that players can clear with level 83 Archaeology to access the tunnels and Thalmund's forge. Players can use archaeology potions to boost, but should expect to use up to nine doses as the boost only allows one minute for excavation at level 80. Accessing the tunnels completes Out of the Crucible mystery.
Players receive these messages as they excavate the barricade:
- You make some progress to clearing the barricade.
- You make more progress to clearing the barricade.
- You make some significant progress to clearing the barricade.
- You have nearly cleared the barricade.
- You clear the barricade.
Soil is given independently of whether the excavation attempt was successful.
Materials are only given for successful excavation attempts.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 27 April 2020 (Update):
- The 'Survey' option on the Warforge! barricade no longer incorrectly states it can give artefacts.
- When surveying the barricade, it used to use the same information as the goblin dorm debris, despite the fact that it is impossible to obtain an artefact from the barricade. This was fixed on 27 April 2020.