Barley is a grain harvested from a barley plant grown from four barley seeds in a hops patch, requiring level 3 Farming. Up to seven barley can be harvested from a barley plant.
Barley is required for crafting barley malts, which is used in brewing. Barley is also the preferred bait for deadfalling Prickly Kebbits.
Barley can be harvested from barley plants grown within a hops patch. A fully grown barley plant can be harvested for up to seven barley. Each barley, when picked, gives 9.5 Farming experience. Barley plants take forty minutes (four growth cycles of ten minutes each) to grow.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
patch 4 December 2017 (Update):
- The following daily challenges are now available to free players: Plant barley
patch 13 August 2013 (Update):
- Players may no longer cook barley on an open fire.