The Cooking plot is a feature in the Clan Citadels which can be unlocked when the citadel is at Tier 6. This plot is used to gather rations for upkeep and eventually upgrade or build structures in the citadel. This is regarded as a free method of training Cooking without risk of burnt food or using money to buy raw food, while gathering citadel resources for your clan. Strange rocks can be obtained while using the cooking plot.
Stewing pots, large chopping boards, and grills all give the same amount of experience. Each complete round of cooking takes approximately 18 seconds.
Operation[edit | edit source]
You can contribute to your clan's ration resource pool by performing any of three tasks:
- Stew Stewing Pot - Click on the stewing pot and you will season it and place it in the oven. The message "Your stew is cooked" appears when the action is complete. The stewing is a double action, each half taking the same time and rewarding the same XP as either of the other two taks. This means it requires less clicks.
- Chop Large Chopping Board - Click the chopping board and you will chop fish to pieces. The message "Your fish is prepared" appears when the action is complete.
- Use Grill - Click on the grill and you will grill the fish. No prior fish chopping is required to perform the task. The message "Your fish are cooked" appears when the action is complete.
Costs[edit | edit source]
|Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations||Timber||Stone||Metal bars||Precious bars||Cloth||Rations|
Experience[edit | edit source]
Experience is boostable by all the usual means, bonus XP, Wisdom aura, skilling outfit, avatar bonus, etc..
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
14 September 2020 (
- Finishing stewing or grilling with the Clan Citadel barbecues causes the idle animation to play correctly.
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- A chance to fire a double clan capping message has been fixed on the Cooking skill plot.
- The clan resources given to you from the Loom, Kiln, Furnace and Barbecue skill plots have been increased to make it in-line with the Avatar update.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The knife the player uses during the animation for the chopping board is identical to the kitchen knife from the Culinaromancer's chest.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|