The Banner of the Godless is a standard used to show devotion towards The Godless. Its cosmetic look will change as the owner completes task sets provided by Holstein, Emissary of the Godless. Like all banners, the banner obtains the ability to temporarily boost one skill per day from each of three sets of skills for 30 minutes each. A new ability is earned after the completion of the corresponding task set:
Combat boost - temporarily boosts your Attack, Defence, Strength, Ranged and Magic levels by 5.
Skill boost - temporarily boosts one of any non-combat skill excluding Agility by 2.
Exploration boost - temporarily boosts your Agility level by 5.
Other items providing a visible level boost, such as spicy stew or tea in a player-owned house, will not stack with the banner's effects.
Tier 1 of the Banner of Godless
Tier 2 of the Banner of the Godless
Tier 3 of the Banner of the Godless
Tier 4 of the Banner of the Godless
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- The stat buffs received from god emissary banners will now consistently remain boosted.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Players can now keepsake god emissary banners.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- A graphical issue with sheathed god banners has been fixed.