The Banner of Armadyl is a standard used to show devotion towards Armadyl. Its cosmetic look will change as the owner completes task sets provided by Taw'Paak, Emissary of Armadyl. Like all banners, the banner obtains the ability to boost skills for 30 minutes based on the set completed:
Combat boost - temporarily boosts your Attack, Defence, Strength, Ranged and Magic levels by 5.
Skill boost - temporarily boosts one of any non-combat skill excluding Agility by 2.
Exploration boost - temporarily boosts your Agility level by 5.
Other items providing a visible level boost, such as spicy stew or tea in a player-owned house, will not stack with the banner's effects.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- The stat buffs received from god emissary banners will now consistently remain boosted.
- patch 1 September 2015 (Update):
- Players can now keepsake god emissary banners.
- patch 10 August 2015 (Update):
- Some minor stretching on the tier 3 banner of Armadyl has been fixed.
- patch 17 June 2013 (Update):
- A graphical issue with sheathed god banners has been fixed.