A Banner is a decorative flag made on a banner easel in a player-owned house with the picture of a skull. They can be created at 48 Crafting with 1 plank, 1 bolt of cloth, and the appropriate crest assigned by Sir Renitee. Players must be skulled in order to create the skull banner. Sir Renitee will not assign a crest unless the player has over level 16 Construction. Players can use a Banner easel in another player's house if they do not have one.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 7 December 2010 (Update):
- Skull banners and the long hair with fringe haircut no longer have a polygon stretching between them.
- The banners are among the tallest weapons in the game in their unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- If you try to bring a banner into Castle Wars, you get the message "You cannot take a banner into the arena."
- Currently the weapon is held incorrectly due to current combat stance, placing the banner's handle in the player's wrist. This also affects the banners from Trouble Brewing.