Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A banner with a picture of the mythical 'horse'.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A Banner is a decorative flag made on a banner easel in a player-owned house with the symbol of the mythical 'horse'. They can be created at 48 Crafting with 1 plank, 1 bolt of cloth, and the appropriate crest assigned by Sir Renitee. Players must have a toy horsey in their inventory in order to make the horse banner. Sir Renitee will not assign a crest unless the player has over level 16 Construction. Players can use a Banner easel in another player's house if they do not have one.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|42.5 XP||-||6 (3.6s)||-|
|Must be performed at a banner easel|
|Must have the crest of Horse|
|Bolt of cloth||1||775||775|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The banners are among the tallest weapons in the game in their unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- If you try to bring a banner into Castle Wars, you get the message "You cannot take a banner into the arena."
- Currently the weapon is held incorrectly due to current combat stance, placing the banner's handle in the player's wrist. This also affects the banners from Trouble Brewing.
Heraldic POH items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Tier 1 equipment
- Main hand slot items
- Melee weapons
- Items that disassemble into Base parts
- Items that disassemble into Blade parts
- Items that disassemble into Metallic parts
- Items that disassemble into Sharp components
- Items that disassemble into Dextrous components
- Disassemble category/longsword
- Heraldic POH items