Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Release||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A banner with a picture of the Dorgeshuun brooch.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
A Banner is a decorative flag made on a banner easel in a player-owned house with the symbol of the Dorgeshuun brooch. Players must have completed The Lost Tribe quest in order to make the Dorgeshuun banner. They can be created at 48 Crafting with 1 plank, 1 bolt of cloth, and the appropriate crest assigned by Sir Renitee. Sir Renitee will not assign a crest unless the player has over level 16 Construction. Players can use a Banner easel in another player's house if they do not have one.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Creation[edit | edit source]
|42.5 XP||-||6 (3.6s)||-|
|Must be performed at a banner easel|
|Must have the crest of Dorgeshuun|
|Bolt of cloth||1||736||736|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included—see here for how to help out!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The banners are among the tallest weapons in the game in their unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- If you try to bring a banner into Castle Wars, you get the message "You cannot take a banner into the arena."
- Currently the weapon is held incorrectly due to current combat stance, placing the banner's handle in the player's wrist. This also affects the banners from Trouble Brewing.
Heraldic POH items
- Members' items
- Items that can be disassembled
- Items that are reclaimable on death
- Untradeable items
- Tier 1 equipment
- Main hand slot items
- Melee weapons
- Items that disassemble into Base parts
- Items that disassemble into Blade parts
- Items that disassemble into Metallic parts
- Items that disassemble into Sharp components
- Items that disassemble into Dextrous components
- Disassemble category/longsword
- Heraldic POH items