A Banner is a decorative flag made on a banner easel in a player-owned house with the crest of Arrav. They can be created at 48 Crafting with 1 plank, 1 bolt of cloth, and the appropriate crest assigned by Sir Renitee. Players must have completed the Shield of Arrav quest in order to make the Arrav banner. Sir Renitee will not assign a crest unless the player has over level 16 Construction. Players can use a Banner easel in another player's house if they do not have one.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 20 December 2010 (Update):
- The Arrav banner has been altered to not have the pole go through a player's hand.
- The banners are among the tallest weapons in the game in their unsheathed form, about 1.75x the player's height.
- If you try to bring a banner into Castle Wars, you get the message "You cannot take a banner into the arena."
- Currently the weapon is held incorrectly due to current combat stance, placing the banner's handle in the player's wrist. This also affects the banners from Trouble Brewing.