For this item's upgraded variants, see base
A bane square shield + 2 is tier 77 melee shield. It requires level 80 Defence to wear. It is a bane square shield that has been upgraded twice.
It can be made at a forge and anvil using 4 bane bars and a bane square shield + 1, requiring 1,800 progress to complete, granting a total of 2,800 Smithing experience. It can be upgraded to a bane square shield + 3 with another 8 bars.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 30,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 360,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 6 bane bars (74,850 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane square shield + 2
|2,800 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||452,479|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane square shield + 1||1||223,833||223,833|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch