For this item's upgraded variants, see base
Bane platelegs + 4 are tier 79 melee legwear. They require level 80 Defence to wear. They are bane platelegs that have been upgraded 4 times.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 24 bane bars and bane platelegs + 3, requiring 3,780 progress to complete, granting a total of 16,800 Smithing experience. They can be destroyed for additional experience by making bane burial platelegs.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 50,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 600,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 24 bane bars (329,568 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane platelegs + 4
|16,800 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||541,812|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane platelegs + 3||1||328,037||328,037|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch