For this item's upgraded variants, see base
Bane platelegs + 4 are tier 79 melee legwear. They require level 80 Defence to wear. They are bane platelegs that have been upgraded 4 times.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 24 bane bars and bane platelegs + 3, requiring 3,780 progress to complete, granting a total of 16,800 Smithing experience. They can be destroyed for additional experience by making bane burial platelegs.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 50,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 600,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 24 bane bars (200,664 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane platelegs + 4
|16,800 XP||-||Varies [r 1]||567,365|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane platelegs + 3||1||355,994||355,994|
This is an auto-generated list (update now
), and shows the first 100 items alphabetically. For all items, click here
|Method||Repair NPC, armour stand, whetstone||Reforge at Anvil (takes time)|
|Item(s) consumed||600,000 × Coins[uc 1]||24 × Bane bar|
|Total GE Price||600,000||200,664|
|Average rate[uc 2]||21,600||7,224|
|High rate[uc 3]||43,200||14,448|
|Maximum rate[uc 4]||72,000||24,080|
- ^ Cost at armour stand and whetstone is reduced by 0.5% per Smithing level; 50% at 100 Smithing.
- ^ 1,800 charges per hour.
- ^ 3,600 charges per hour.
- ^ 6,000 charges per hour.
- Banebane ( 20) – Mine banite ore using a bane pickaxe +4 while wearing a full set of bane armour +4 and listening to the music track 'Bane of Summer'.
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch