For this item's upgraded variants, see base
Bane gauntlets + 4 are tier 79 melee hands armour. They require level 80 Defence to wear. They are bane gauntlets that have been upgraded 4 times.
They can be made at a forge and anvil using 8 bane bars and bane gauntlets + 3, requiring 1,260 progress to complete, granting a total of 5,600 Smithing experience. They can be destroyed for additional experience by making bane burial gauntlets.
This item degrades to a broken, repairable state over 50,000 charges of combat. The base repair cost is 200,000 coins for a full repair, which is scaled to how damaged it is. It can be repaired by a Repair NPC, or for cheaper on an armour stand/whetstone. Alternatively, it can be repaired on an Anvil, which costs 8 bane bars (100,824 coins) and some time to reforge (both time and bar cost are scaled to damage).
Bane gauntlets + 4
|5,600 XP||-||Varies [recipe 1]||160,051|
| Smithing level||80|
|You must use a normal Anvil or Forge|
| Members only|
|Bane gauntlets + 3||1||200,981||200,981|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- update 3 February 2020 (Update):
- Adjusted disassembly to give 4 materials per bar used in creating the item from scratch