Bandit Camp Teleport
|Bandit Camp Teleport|
|Release||4 August 2010 (Update)|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|A one-use scroll containing a teleport spell.|
|Exchange||2,456 coins (info)|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Bandit Camp Teleport scrolls are obtained from all levels of treasure trails clues. The scroll, which is destroyed when used, teleports the player just east of the pub in the Bandit Camp in the Kharidian Desert (not the camp in the Wilderness). The scrolls are tradeable and can be sold on the Grand Exchange.
The scroll is useful for players wishing a quick way to get to the bandit camp, for a number of activities including:
- Training combat or thieving in the camp.
- Purchasing bandit's brew in the pub.
- Quick access to the locations of some clue scrolls.
- Quick access to nearby areas such as the Bedabin Camp, Jaldraocht Pyramid, the Western desert mining site (granite and sandstone quarry), and the Smoke Dungeon.
- Doing the Desert Treasure quest, as a number of activities in the quest occur near the camp.
- The Monkey colony is very close to the camp, and can be useful when doing Do No Evil.
Destination[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Casket (CS Week)||N/A||6||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (easy)||Easy||Unknown||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (elite)||Elite||Unknown||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (hard)||Hard||Unknown||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (master)||Master||Unknown||Common||N/A|
|Reward casket (medium)||Medium||Unknown||Common||N/A|
|Sandy Casket (red)||N/A||4||Unknown||N/A|
|Security casket (CS Week)||N/A||4; 6||Common||N/A|
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Default disassembly items|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||98.9%|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 1 April 2019 (Update):
- Teleport scrolls earned from treasure trails can now be stored as charges in the globetrotter armguards, up to 1000 of each type.