Bakriminel bolt shafts
|Bakriminel bolt shafts|
|Release||20 March 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||You can fletch bakriminel bolt shafts from bloodwood logs.|
|On death||Always lost|
|Even these seem strangely deadly.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Bakriminel bolt shafts are the shafts made from bloodwood logs cut from the Bloodwood tree. Level 93 Fletching is needed to fletch the logs – 10 shafts will be cut from 1 log, gaining no experience. The logs MUST be fully fletched at most two tiles from the tree after cutting via the Bakriminel bolt tips attached to the shafts; moving further away from the tree will cause the logs to disappear.
The shafts can be made into Bakriminel bolts by combining them with Bakriminel bolt tips. Each bolt created will give 13 Fletching experience. As with the shafts themselves, the bolts must be created at the bloodwood tree with at least 93 Fletching.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|0 XP||-||3 (1.8s)||-|
Products[edit | edit source]
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click .
- For an exhaustive list of items, click .
|Bakriminel bolts × 10||32,500|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 1 October 2018 (Update):
- Attempting to disassemble bakriminel bolt shafts will now give an appropriate response that you can't disassemble them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Attempting to disassemble bolt shafts prompt the message: You cannot disassemble bolt tips. However, as other bolt tips can be disassembled, this may likely be an oversight.