|Release||1 December 2010 (Update)|
|A mysterious, godlike creature whose deep eyes bore into your soul.|
|Equipment XP (2H/MH & Armour/OH)|
|198 / 132 / 66|
4 ticks (2.4s)
|Immune||Not immune||Not immune||Not immune|
|NPC ID||13218, 13219, 13220|
|Links||bestiary • MRND|
|FAQ • doc|
Strategies[edit | edit source]
It is important to not underestimate Ayuni, as her low combat level is deceiving. Ayuni's main strength is her melee attack, which is strong and hits very fast and accurately. Like her sisters, Leeuni and Eruni, she is impervious to the effects of poison.
She also moves at half the speed of walking, which further encourages defeating this opponent with Ranged or Magic. However, running too far from her will cause her to launch very powerful projectile attacks that hit in the 2000s.
Ayuni is capable of draining the player's Prayer by up to 250 points per attack using her magic and melee attacks. However, this is greatly reduced in the Dominion Tower. Using hit and run methods while ranging Ayuni makes this fight easy even without prayer.
When Ayuni's health drops lower, she begins to use teleports to momentarily catch up with you.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 22 February 2016 (Update):
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Ayuni's mask has an eye on it, due to Ayuni being created from Apmeken's sight.
- The names of the three bosses hint at their origins: "Lee" for lips, "Ay" for eyes, and "Er" for ear.
- The name Ayuni means "my eyes" in Arabic.
- The cry after Ayuni is killed ("Iiiii am free...!" with surprise) may suggest that the sisters did not willingly serve Amascut and were waiting to be freed.
|Part 11 of the Desert quest series|