|Release||14 August 2012 (Update)|
|Object ID||? (edit)|
|doc • Talk page|
An Avatar habitat is an area in a Clan Citadel that is the home area for Clan Avatars. It consists of a decorative pool containing clan avatars and an Avatar Control Stone which allows clan members to activate buffs, customize avatars' appearance and select which resource they should gather when summoned in the clan citadel. The habitat can be upgraded to 3 different tiers, each one increasing the amount of resources avatars can gather during a build tick.
It can be built by using the customisation button on the clan citadel interface, then selecting the hotspot at the town square.
The resource requirements for the habitats are:
- Basic - 3,000 timber, Tier 1 Citadel
- Medium - 30,000 timber, 30,000 precious bars, Tier 4 Citadel
- Grand - 30,000 timber, 30,000 precious bars, 30,000 rations, Tier 7 Citadel
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to attune to the Avatar control stone in a Guest Clan's citadel.
- patch 8 February 2016 (Update):
- A runestone has been added to the Avatar habitat that allows clan members with correct permissions to recall avatars back to citadel. Wherever the avatar is it will be de-summoned and will immediately return to the citadel.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|