Avatar Control Stone
|Avatar Control Stone|
|Release||14 August 2012 (Update)|
|Actions||• Manage Avatar|
• Attune to Avatar
|Examine||A magical stone, imbued with the power of the floating island.|
|doc • Talk page|
Avatar Control Stone is found in the Clan Citadel in the Avatar habitat. It can be used to activate buffs related to Clan Avatars. It can grant two buffs, a 50% Skill Plot Resource Bonus or a Skilling Bonus. The skilling bonus starts at 3%, but can increase up to 6% with fealty 3. Player needs to attune to attune to this stone once every 7 days to continue receiving the buff.
Transcript[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 9 September 2019 (Update):
- The Clan avatar buff will once again show buff percentage on the icon.
- The Clan avatar buff icon will no longer disappear after logging out.
- patch 3 June 2019 (Update):
- It is no longer possible to attune to the Avatar control stone in a Guest Clan's citadel.
- patch 6 August 2018 (Update):
- Ironmen will now get a 50% skill plot boost when attuning to the stone in their Clan Citadel.
- update 30 July 2018 (Update):
- The Skill Plot Bonus buff now produces 50% more resources.
- Players can now summon their own personal clan avatar.
- patch 30 July 2018 (Update):
- The Avatar Warden Job title is no longer required to summon an avatar
- You can now activate your weekly buff at your Avatar Control Stone located near your Avatar Habitat, once activated you can choose between a base XP boost of 3% which can increase up to an additional 3% XP if your Fealty is rank 1, 2 or 3 OR a Skill Plot Bonus which increases the clan resources gained from that Skill Plot by 50%, whichever buff you choose lasts a week and can be switched out and/or renewed at any time (Note: you do not need an Avatar out to benefit from either of these bonuses), however if you wish you'll be able summon the Avatar as a pet via the Follower Pets tab if your buff is active.
- The buff icon for a Clan XP boost now only shows one icon and the total % of additional XP you're getting.
- The Avatar Gather resources action can now be accessed via the Avatar Control Stone at your Avatar Habitat.
- You can now customise your avatar options via the Avatar Control Stone located near your Avatar Habitat, once you've confirmed your Avatar changes you'll be informed that your Clan will receive your changes shortly.
- Clan admins can customise the clan's avatars' appearance at the control stone.
- A buff icon has been added which shows when your Skill plot bonus is active.
- The following clan avatar buffs have been removed:
- Heal Over Time
- Familiar Faces
- Auto Ort
- Random Resurrection
- patch 9 July 2018 (Update):
- Temporarily increased the resource buff that a clan avatar attuned with the Skill Plot Bonus gives (previously 10%, now 100%) in advance of the Avatar rework.
- patch 10 April 2017 (Update):
- A clan avatar player XP boost icon and world XP boost icon were added to the buff bar.
|Buildings and features|
|Customisation and costs|