The Aura Management interface houses all player-owned auras. From there, they can be activated or extended. It can be accessed from anywhere (save for a few exceptions, such as within Daemonheim) under the Worn Equipment interface. Auras can also be favourited, which will allow the player to quickly activate them by right-clicking the Aura Management button.
The interface can also be used to buy new auras under the unowned category. It will only show the auras that are available for the player to buy.
Upon logging in after the update that added the Aura Management interface, a message would appear in the chatbox:
The desert pantheon aura is the only aura still located outside of the interface as a regular item.
Settings[edit | edit source]
Within the settings menu, the player can toggle three options relevant to the interface or auras in general.
Show list view[edit | edit source]
Switches the aura interface from a grid based view, showing only the names of auras.
Hide dismiss aura warning messages[edit | edit source]
Disables confirmation message when deactivating an aura before it runs out by itself.
Open on favourites[edit | edit source]
When toggled, opening Aura Management will open the "Favourites" category instead of "All owned".
Favourites[edit | edit source]
Players can favourite auras by clicking the small star icon.
When an aura is favourited it will show up in the "Favourites" category. They are also quickly activatable by right clicking the Aura Management button.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- patch 30 January 2023 (Update):
- The Aura interface no longer shows Auras you don't own in the list of favourites.
- ninja 18 July 2022 (Update):
- Added the missing 'Activate' option to the remaining auras in the Aura Management interface.
- patch 21 October 2019 (Update):
- Deactivating an aura, and then clicking on it, will no longer trigger a new aura to replace it.
- patch 12 August 2019 (Update):
- Fixed a text issue when opening the Aura Management interface with "open on favourites" checked.
- patch 22 July 2019 (Update):
- All Daemonheim auras now appear in the Aura Management interface, along with their passive benefits.
- The festive aura can now be activated in Daemonheim again.
- There is a new filter category in the Aura Management interface for auras usable in Dungeoneering.
- The Oddball aura can now be found in the Aura Management interface.
- ninja 10 September 2018 (Update):
- Better described the effect of Ancestor Spirits in the aura interface.
- patch 16 April 2018 (Update):
- Fixed an issue that was showing duplicate auras in the favourites menu.
- ninja 9 April 2018 (Update):
- The Hellion Aura has been added to the Aura Management system. The reset mechanic for auras has been updated to now include both the Hellion Aura's reset and Soul Reaper Reward Refresh Auras as part of the Aura Management system.
- ninja 3 April 2018 (Update):
- Added a green system message when an aura comes off cool down.
- An auto extend aura with vis wax feature has been added to the Aura Management interface.
- A message to display when an aura has come off cooldown toggle has been added to the Aura Management interface.
- Aura Management interface will no longer stop the keybinds from working.
- More aura information is now displayed within the tooltip on the aura buff icon.
- Updated the tooltip for Favourite button on Aura Management interface.
- patch 29 January 2018 (Update):
- Trying to activate a favourite aura while on cooldown via the Aura Management icon now displays the cooldown time remaining.
- The right-click Aura list on the Aura Management icon now updates correctly when players upgrade a favourited Aura.
- The Runic accuracy Aura will now appear in the combat section within the Aura Management interface.
- Favourited, previously-owned lower tier variants of Auras are no longer stuck in the Aura Management right-click activation list.