Augmented Trimmed Masterwork Platebody
|Augmented Trimmed Masterwork Platebody|
|Release||7 January 2019 (Update)|
|Stacks in bank||No|
|Destroy||You must augment another one using an augmentor. In addition, you will lose all the item's XP and gizmos.|
|An augmented masterful platebody made by a master smith.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
When used inside elite dungeons no charges are used. The Augmented Trimmed Masterwork Platebody only uses the normal equipment degradation mechanic and not the invention charge drain system. It has 100,000 charges of combat, and will degrade to a broken, unusable state. It can be fully repaired at any time at an anvil using a new, untrimmed masterwork variant of the same item plus 32 divine charges. If the armour is fully depleted, it can also be repaired from the inventory.
The item can be trained and siphoned as normal while it has charges. Once it runs out of charges, it will retain its equipment bonuses until it reaches equipment level 10, where it will become unusable and has to be recharged or be disassembled.
Unlike normal augmented items, this item is made at an Inventor's workbench from the unaugmented item, an augmentor, and 36 divine charges. It can be made from a partially used component. Augmentation dissolvers cannot be used on this item.
If a player killed in the wilderness with the platebody equipped or in the inventory, it will disappear, and the attacker will not receive any loot.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||526.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 2.76%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Item effect[edit | edit source]
30%, 40%, or 50% of damage received is stored if three, four, or five pieces are worn, respectively, and will be dealt lowly. Every 1.2 seconds, 20% of stored damage will be received as typeless damage over time (DOT).
The damage tally is done after defensives apply, and most defensives do not affect the resulting DOT. This means that for most cases, more defensives cannot be reapplied to the same original monster attack. It also means that players can use Soul split or prayer flick without trouble.
What works with bleed:
- Leviathan ring
- Warpriest of Saradomin armour
- Obsidian equipment
- Phoenix necklace
- Crystal Shield
- Intercept will always transfer reduced DOT, whether melee casts or receives
- Bleed is paused by dialogue boxes (e.g. Vorago entry failure or grim gem) or teleports
- Bleed works for stacking Reprisal and Transfigure
- Bleed procs blood essence activated by taking damage
- Works with Kalphite King green attack, Vorago drop, and most attacks including self-inflicted attacks
- Helwyr shroom bleed negated by effect
What does not work with bleed:
- Other defensives including Revenge and Preparation.
- Devoted and Enhanced devoted perks
- When revived from Immortality
- Nomad's gielinor bombs
Custom-fit[edit | edit source]
The armour can be custom-fitted to its owner. Custom-fitting is independent of augmentation, so each item can be augmented, custom-fitted, neither, or both.
To do this, speak to Elof in the Artisans' Workshop while wearing a complete set of trimmed masterwork armour. Because the complete set must be worn, it is impossible to custom-fit individual pieces. This process makes the armour permanently untradeable (the effect can never be removed), but in exchange, it becomes significantly cheaper to maintain.
- Never degrades or loses charge when hit by the current target of a (Because of a glitch in slayer mechanics the armour currently degrades!)
- Slayer task
- Reaper task
- Elite dungeon
- Off-task, degrades at 50% of the regular speed
- This is achieved by doubling the item charges to 200,000
Disassembly[edit | edit source]
|Disassembly category||Melee armour|
|Item quantity required||1|
|Base junk chance||0.0%|
The Augmented Trimmed Masterwork Platebody can be levelled up by using it. The equipment experience required for each level and the effect of disassembly is as follows:
|Table of experience and effect|
Melee body armour