Attuned crystal armour seed
|Attuned crystal armour seed|
|Release||10 November 2014 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you wish to destroy this seed? You will need to obtain another one from drops.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||1 coin|
|Used in crystal singing to create attuned crystal armour.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
Attuned crystal armour seeds are rare drops from defeating Iorwerth scouts, Iorwerth guards, Cadarn mages, Cadarn rangers, Crystal Shapeshifters, and powerful edimmu. They are used with harmonic dust to make attuned crystal shields by Crystal Singing at the crystal bowl in the Ithell Clan district of Prifddinas. When attuned shields degrade, they revert back to a seed.
Transformations[edit | edit source]
Drop sources[edit | edit source]
|Crystal Shapeshifter||112||1||Very rare[dr 1]|
|Iorwerth guard||122||1||Very rare|
- ^ There is further information on this drop; see the associated page for details.
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 26 June 2017 (Update):
- ninja 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The chance for attuned weapon and armour seeds to drop from killing a Cadarn/Iorwerth elf has been significantly increased.
- The harmonic dust cost to create attuned weapons and shields has been reduced.