This article is about the fifth in a series of music tracks. For other uses, see Attack (disambiguation).
|Attack V (#15)|
|Release||15 March 2004 (Update)|
|Location||King Black Dragon Lair|
|Instruments||Trumpets, strings section, flute, timpani, cymbal, bells, lead|
|Composer||Mod Ian, Mod Bond (rework)|
|This track unlocks in the Temple of Ikov caves.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
Update history[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- patch 24 October 2012 (Update):
- The "Attack 5" track now unlocks correctly upon entering the King Black Dragon's lair.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The King Black Dragon Lair was previously located in the Temple of Ikov next to the icy area where the track unlocks. When it was moved, music was unlocked by map tiles in those days. As such, being able to unlock the music in the Temple of Ikov is likely an oversight by Jagex.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 August 2014. (Archived from the original on 30 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "When RuneScape 2 came out, the KBD lair was mapped by the Temple of Ikov. It changed due to safe-spotting."
- ^ Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 18 February 2018. (Archived from the original on 30 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Music tracks were always based on mapsquares in those days, rather than trying to fit more neatly to irregular scenery. It would have been reasonable for the devs to move the track as well as the dragon (though the original cave was still there last I saw) but it's no biggie."
|Official Sound Tracks|