For other variants of this item, see imbued
The asylum surgeon's ring is a reward for completing Broken Home in under 37 minutes after the initial completion of the quest, as well as completing all the other designated challenges beforehand. Challenge 1 requires a complete replay without dying. Challenge 2 requires a complete replay without dying and consuming one or fewer pieces of food. It requires level 85 Defence to wear and grants bonuses to Strength, Ranged, and Magic. Wearing the ring gives the player:
- 10% chance to prevent adrenaline loss when using threshold abilities (30 second internal cooldown).
- 40% chance of saving 25% of a special attack's original cost (e.g. 60% becomes 45%).
If lost in the Wilderness, it will disappear. Nothing appears for the killer, and it cannot be picked up by the victim.
The ring can be imbued by the Armoursmith for 10,000 Teci, to make the asylum surgeon's ring (i) which has the same effects but +2.4 to each damage bonus.
This item is required for a master clue.
Comparison with other rings[edit | edit source]
This information has been compiled as part of the update history project. Some updates may not be included - see here for how to help out!
- ninja 13 July 2015 (Update):
- The asylum surgeon's ring's stats have been reduced slightly, making them similar to the the Sixth-Age circuit.
- patch 5 January 2015 (Update):
- The value of the asylum surgeon's ring for the items kept on death interface has been increased.
- The ring originally provided 23 damage for each style, but these stats were reduced to 21 with the update on 13 July 2015.