Ascension fragments are raw materials dropped by creatures in the Monastery of Ascension, which, with 60 Fletching, can be used to fletch fragment bolts and fragment arrows by using them on bronze bolts or bronze arrows. If you happen to die with ascension fragments on you, they will be lost.
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 9 March 2015 (Update):
- Tipping ascension arrows will now open the correct Make-X menu instead of the Bolts menu.