"Asc bolts" redirects here. For the hydrix-tipped bolt, see Ascendri bolts
Ascension bolts are obtained from the high level Slayer dungeon known as the Monastery of Ascension. These bolts may be fletched from ascension shards in a 1:1 ratio, requiring level 90 Fletching. They give 200 experience per 10 bolts made. Each action makes 15 sets of bolts and up to 30,000 bolts may be made per hour for a total of 600,000 experience. They require level 90 Ranged to wield, and can be used with any crossbow, but will only deal full damage with a tier 90+ crossbow, such as the Ascension crossbow, off-hand counterpart, or Eldritch crossbow. These bolts can be retrieved by Ava's devices. They can be used as a high-level substitute for Broad-tipped bolts against turoth and kurask.
Hydrix bolt tips may be added to ascension bolts with 80 Fletching to obtain ascendri bolts.
Ascension bolts ×10
|200 XP||-||2 (1.2s) ||1,010|
| Fletching level||90|
| Members only|
- This list was created dynamically, and shows the first 100 items alphabetically.
- To force an update of this list, click here.
- For an exhaustive list of items, click here.
The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!
- patch 12 December 2016 (Update):
- Making ascension ammo will now activate bonuses such as silverhawks and the skilling backpack.
- patch 27 January 2014 (Update):
- Players will no longer be told they have a full inventory when crafting ascension bolts with free space.