|Release||28 September 2012 (Update)|
|All prices in Stealing Creation points.|
|Infobox • Talk page|
The Artisan's outfit is an experience-boosting set as a reward from Stealing Creation. It costs 100 points per piece. The piece purchased is random, but a duplicate is never received.
Each piece of the outfit provides a 1% boost to Crafting experience. When all of the pieces of the set are worn, a 1% set bonus is added; thus, the full five-piece set provides a 6% boost.
Additionally, an Artisan's bandana add-on may be used on the bandana to create a Modified artisan's bandana. The add-on may be obtained in the same way as the other set pieces. The modified bandana allows a number of soft clay to be claimed for free each day, provides a teleport outside of the Crafting Guild for up to 3 times a day, and provides a 5% chance of saving one piece of leather while crafting leather items. The modified bandana will also retain the original bandana's 1% experience boost.
The set can be freely reclaimed from Diango, Ianto, Azibo, or through the Bank's holiday outfit retrieval interface, when destroyed or lost on death.
Experience boost[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
- update 27 September 2021 (Update):
- All skilling outfits have been removed from Treasure hunter.
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.