|Release||28 September 2012 (Update)|
|Destroy||Are you sure you want to destroy this item? You can reclaim it from Diango in Draynor.|
|On death||Always kept outside Wild|
|Increases Crafting experience gained by 1% when worn.|
|Links||MRID • recipe|
|FAQ • doc|
The artisan's bandana is an item obtainable from Treasure Hunter and as a reward from Stealing Creation. When worn, it provides a 1% boost (up to 6% when worn with the rest of the Artisan's outfit) in experience while training Crafting. It used to be obtained from the Squeal of Fortune, before that was replaced.
Combat stats[edit | edit source]
|Armour||0.0||PvM: 0%||PvP: 0%|
|Life points||0||Style bonuses|
|FAQ • docs|
Update history[edit | edit source]
- ninja 28 June 2021 (Update):
- All Skill Outfits will now prompt you to destroy all pieces after one piece is destroyed.
- patch 4 November 2019 (Update):
- The option to destroy an entire skilling set after destroying a single piece has been added to: The Artisan's outfit, The Blacksmith's outfit, The Botanist's outfit, The Sous chef's outfit and the Constructor's outfit.
- patch 20 July 2015 (Update):
- The text for saving pieces of leather when using the artisan's bandana has been changed to be more clear.
- patch 15 September 2014 (Update):
- A graphical issue with the Artisan's bandana on female characters has been fixed.
- patch 19 December 2012 (Update):
- Players no longer have a gap in their face when wearing the artisan's bandana or botanist's mask.