Artificer's measure is a skilling off-hand. It requires level 99 Crafting and level 102 Archaeology to create. It provides benefits to the Crafting and Construction skills while equipped.
- The chance to activate the Scroll of dexterity, which can save leather when crafting items, increases from 5% to 6.25%.
- If the Scroll of dexterity activates, the player gains an Artificer's Focus bonus, providing a 0.5% experience buff to Crafting and Construction (which stacks up to 10 times for 5% more experience) for 5 minutes, which can be refreshed.
- The item acts as a upgraded gem bag, storing 100 of each gem up to dragonstone. It retains the ability to automatically store gems picked up by the player when held in the off-hand and in the inventory.
- The Voice of Seren effect in the Ithell district of Prifddinas, which increases Crafting and Construction experience from playing harps by 20% and makes them less likely to go out of tune, is always applied while playing them regardless of the current Voice of Seren. This does not stack with the actual Ithell Voice of Seren when it is active.
- There is a 5% chance to duplicate any manufactured items while Glassblowing and firing urns. This bonus also works when crafting potion flasks and crystal flasks.
- The chance to activate the Scroll of proficiency, which can save planks when constructing furniture, increases from 5% to 6.25%.
- If the Scroll of proficiency activates, the player gains an Artificer's Focus bonus, providing a 0.5% experience buff to Crafting and Construction (which stacks up to 10 times for 5% more experience) for 5 minutes, which can be refreshed.
| Crafting level||99|
| Archaeology level||102|
| Must be performed at a furnace under the molten glass menu or a forge under the masterwork menu|
| Members only|
|Gem bag (upgraded)||1||N/A||-|
|Blessed molten glass||10||343,542||3,435,420|
|Glorious silvthril chain||1||3,896,277||3,896,277|
|Total price||12,403,802|The update history project is a work-in-progress – not all updates to this topic may be covered below. See here for how to help out!