- This is the equipment database. For other uses, see Armoury (disambiguation).
The armoury is a database of all the armour and weapons in RuneScape, searchable by slot, tier, class, and more.
Search[edit | edit source]
The armoury filter selector is loading and will appear here when it is ready.
If it does not load, check that:
- You are using the desktop version of the site (click here to load the desktop version)
If both of the above are enabled and it doesn't load, try refreshing the page. If it continues to not load, try hard-refreshing the page (Ctrl/Cmd+F5 or Ctrl/Cmd+Shift+R in most browsers) or clearing your cache and refreshing normally.
Details[edit | edit source]
The armoury searches through data set on each item's page - to change anything that appears here, edit the relevant page's Infobox Item or Infobox Bonuses.
Below is information on each of the filters and what they mean.
The equipment slot to search.
The equipment class to search for.
Whether or not the item is only available in members (or "don't care").
Whether the item can be traded or not (or "don't care").
Where the item is available for use. This can be:
- Anywhere, don't care
- Surface (or not restricted) - everything that isn't one of the below
- Dungeoneering - items that are only available within Daemonheim (this does not include rewards like chaotic items)
- Quests - items that are only available within quests (this does not include rewards like Sunspear)
- Minigames - items that are only available within minigames (this does not include rewards like Void knight armour)
- Limited - items that were only available for a limited time (e.g. Slime Hunter outfit)
- Microtransaction - items that are/were only obtainable (or in some cases, only realisitically obtainable) from Treasure Hunter, Squeal of Fortune, or Solomon's General Store
A maximum and minimum tier can applied to narrow searches further. These are first enabled using the checkboxes, then a number can be specified in the text box.
Remember that equipment tier and requirement to wear/wield are not necessarily the same - see Equipment tier for more details.
- To see only items that are reasonably obtainable by most players, set restriction to 'Unrestricted'
- To hide cosmetic items, set the minimum tier to 1
If some things don't appear to be correct with the results set or the form, please report it on Talk:Armoury.
RuneScape Wiki databases